- NEW: Contactless check-in
- We are dispensing with the welcome rituals with physical contact
- Wearing a FFP2 mask is compulsory in all public areas
- Sanitiser dispensers are located throughout the hotel
- Information letter about hygiene measures and sanitisers in rooms
- We recommend contactless payment
We are looking out for you!
Carefree holiday in the Hotel Kaiser
As well as the great anticipation of a holiday, there are also lots of questions about the themes of hygiene guidelines and safety measures in the Hotel Kaiser. Rest assured that we adhere to governmental provisions. At www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at you can get information about the latest guidelines for safe conduct with one another in the hotel sector, catering and leisure industry.
Hassle-free holiday feeling
Corona provisions Hotel Kaiser
As things stand, we are not able to provide exact information with regard to which offers we may have to change due to limitations on numbers of people permitted. We can however let you know the following information about your holiday here with us.
Check-in & Check-out
Hygiene in rooms & public areas
- Regular additional disinfection of all rooms
- Regular additional disinfection of door handles
- All cleaning materials also have disinfectant
- The tables in our restaurant are positioned in such a way that minimum distancing can be assured
Wellness & Spa
- Massage and beauty treatments are offered under safety and hygiene guidelines
- In saunas, the number of people is restricted to statutory regulations; no sauna infusions will be available
- The loungers in all relaxation rooms are positioned in such a way that minimum social distancing can be maintained
- Weekly COVID-19 testing of staff by a specialist Austrian medical laboratory (Safe-A certification)
- All staff wear mouth-nose covering (FFP2 mask)
- Plan of action in the event of infection of guests and staff, in conjunction with the tourism association
A holiday? Of course!
Safety concept in the Wilder Kaiser region
Cohesion in the Hotel Kaiser
We would ask you to pay heed to the measures and recommendations in place and to behave in a responsible manner to ensure you and the people around enjoy the loveliest time of the year .
Due to elevated safety standards and hygiene measures, there may be restrictions in public indoor areas, for instance closure of specific saunas. Please be aware that in such cases there will be no reduction in price or discounts available. In any event we will see to it that there are plenty of alternatives available for you to enjoy a variety-packed and relaxing stay.
Should you still have questions, we are happy to hear from you. Telephone us on (+43 5358 8000) or via E-Mail email@example.com .