In current times we come across many questions regarding rules on hygiene and safety. Be assured, we stick to all regulations given by the Federal Ministry. You can find daily updated guidelines for a safe working in the hospitality, gastronomy and leisure industry on www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.
Where we stand today, we don’t have a definite answer yet, as to whether we will have to make changes due to limitations in places. What we can tell you about you summer holidays with us though is this:
- NEW: Contactless check-in
- NEW: Michael is now an official Corona Representative – he can take a test directly if desired.
- There will be new behavioural rules such as keeping up a safe distance to all other guests and members of staff in all public areas, indoors and outdoors.
- If you have a fever, cold or any flulike symptoms prior to your journey, we ask you to change or cancel your holiday this will be free of charge up to one day before arrival.
- Massages and beauty treatments will be offered under strict hygiene and safety rules set by the authorities.
- At the moment we expect our spa area, pool and swimming lake to be open to our guests. There will be limited spaces in the saunas.
- Both our houses and gardens offer vast spaces and freedom for all our guests to be able to enjoy their privacy at a safe distance.
- The Wilder Kaiser region and Scheffau offer many activities out in the nature. Hiking, biking, golfing, yoga and many more – enjoy the unlimited space in the outdoors
- The spacing of the tables in our restaurants ensures the minimum distance of one meter.
- Regarding the cleanliness of the rooms and all indoor and outdoor areas there won’t be any change at all. As the deep cleaning and disinfecting of furniture and surfaces has always been a high priority for us. However, our guests will be given the possibility to disinfect their hands several times a day using the disinfectant we have supplied in the public areas.
We ask you to take all these extra measures and recommendations into account and act responsibly. This will help to ensure that you and all others can enjoy your time here to the fullest.
Due to the increased safety standards and hygiene measures, there may be restrictions in some public indoor areas during your stay, e.g. possible closure of certain sauna facilities. We ask for your understanding, that in cases like this, we cannot offer price reductions or discounts. In any case, we will of course do our very best to make sure there are enough alternatives for a relaxing as well as exciting holiday.