Ski holiday on the Wilder Kaiser
Familiy Ski Weeks
18.03.2023 – 10.04.2023
Our family ski weeks offer fun on the slopes for the whole family. Free ski pass* and ski rental** for all little ski bunnies up to 14,99 years. In addition, there are many other extras and inclusive services as well as the wonderful skiing area "Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental" on the doorstep. Fantastic skiing days await you at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser.
Kids until 11,99 years FREE.
Winter holiday Wilder Kaiser
Inclusive services during Familiy Ski Week
- 7 nights all-inclusive and right at the connecting piste providing access to SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser
- Free ski pass* and ski rental** for kids up to 14,99 years (born 2007-2023)
- Ski passes can be booked for adults
- All-inclusive services in the hotel: Breakfast, coffee and cake in the afternoon, along with your evening meal with Kaiser.Beer, wine, various non-alcoholic drinks, sparkling and still Kaiser.Water
- Skier's snack with delicious treats
- Kids.Club & Teen.Lounge
- Large play ground in the Kaiser.Garden where you get to build a snowman
- Kaiser.Spa & Kids.Spa
- Hotel’s own ski hire (fee payable)
- Additional inclusive services winter
- Additional exclusive benefits for skiers
*If one parent purchases a SkiWelt ski pass valid for at least 6 days, all children from the same family under the age of 15 (born 2007-2023) receive a free ski pass for the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental, for use during the same time period.
**If one parent also rents skis for at least 3 days directly at the hotel in the Kaiser's Sport sports shop, all children up to the age of 15 (born 2007-2023) in the same period will receive free rental skis.
Winter holiday Scheffau
Prices Family Ski Weeks
The statutory local tax of € 2.50 per person and night (from 15 years) will be added to the respective room price on site.
Surcharges for children in the parents' room (with 2 full-paying adults) per day.
Enjoy your familiy holiday at the Hotel Kaiser in Tiorl. We look forward to welcoming you!