For our little darlings
children & teens – the “stars” at the Kaiser Hotel
The Kaiser Hotel in Tyrol is a family-friendly hotel offering best services and facilities for holidays with children of all ages and babies. Families are really spoilt for choice at our 4-star hotel with its Kids Club, its football pitch in the garden, children’s spa, children menu, Teen’s lounge, activity programme and much more. Also, there are many things to see and do with your family in the area!
Kids Club and Teens Lounge with:
- indoor play area with focus on experimentation, exploration and discovery. Kids are welcomed by Philomena and Maxi
- cinema with daily varying program
- adventurous natural playground
- own lounge for the teens mit table football and pool table, fatboys and much more
At our Hotel Kaiser in Tyrol, children can enjoy various sports and physical activity to their heart’s content. Young sports lovers can enjoy their favorite sport or activity and spend amazing holidays with plenty of exciting experiences in both summer and winter.
- In-house ski and hiking rental (the Hotel Kaiser is wonderfully suited for hiking with children at the Wilder Kaiser)
- Table tennis bats and footballs
- Football pitch
- Large natural Children’s playground
- Kids Club “Philomena’s Sinnreich” inside
On request, our childminders will be delighted to look after the little guests. The children can enjoy varied fun activities, play together with other children, find new friends and watch amazing films in the children’s cinema in the evening – and of course stay up late. Feel at home and enjoy the freedom!
- Children’s cinema every evening
- Varied leisure activities for children (depending on the weather conditions)
- Philomena’s Sinnreich invites you to play in the adventure land
If your children do not like roast or fish, don’t worry! Our children’s buffet abounds with all kinds of hearty delicacies and sweet temptations to make the little ones happy, including potato wedges and burgers with various toppings to choose from as well as healthy morsels, such as fruit skewers. The buffet really caters for any taste, allowing the children to nibble on delicacies to their heart’s content during holidays.
- Children’s buffet
- Kid-friendly countertop
- Locally sourced delicacies
kaiser kids spa
Children may need to take some time-out too, from the stressful pre-school or school life with homework, music lessons, football training… The younger guests are welcome in our Kids Spa with children’s steam room and relaxation room. Fluffy bathrobes for children are available. We also offer marvellously indulging massages and spa treatments for our younger guests.
- Children’s steam room
- Relaxation room for children
- Bathrobes for children
EQUIPMENT FOR BABIES
We provide exclusive equipment and facilities for babies free of charge to ensure that families can get the most out of their stay at our Hotel Kaiser in Tyrol.
- Electric kettle
- Baby changing pad
- Cot bed
- High chair
- Baby listening device
- Children’s step stool
Our 4-star family hotel loves teens! In our studio apartments, the teenagers sleep in a separate bedroom. They can spend time together at the natural swimming pond outside or in the indoor swimming pool and chill out in their own lounge with table football and pool table, fatboys and much more. In the morning, late risers can enjoy our delicious breakfast until 10.00 am. Free high-speed Wifi internet access is available to chat with friends at home and post photos on Instagram.
- Pool table
- Board games in the conservatory
- Fatboys to chill
DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN
In the entire “Wilder Kaiser” area, families get great discounts so that they can make the most out of their holidays! Families not only benefit from fabulous special deals at our hotel, but also from discounts at numerous attractions and sights. Here some tips:
- “Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental” ski area offers children’s rates for young skiers born between 2004 and 2013. Children born in 2014 or later can use the lifts free of charge. Youth tariffs for teenagers born in 2001-2003.
- Furthermore, there are different family tickets available for the ski area, which are an ideal option for carefree winter holidays. Please click here to view the special offers.
In winter, the “Schneepiraten Scheffau” Childminding Service will be delighted to look after your children, while you are spending a carefree day out on the marvelous slopes of “SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental” ski area. Be assured that your children will be well looked after by caring childminders.
Opening times: from December 2019 to April 2020
Sunday to Friday: from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Capacity: maximum of 10 children
- When the weather is bad, you can relax and splash around at the “Kaiserbad Ellmau” aquatic centre. Of course, there are special family rates available for Ellmi’s friends!
- In “Ellmis Zauberwelt” leisure park, you can enjoy a great day out with the family at special rates. It is a magic place not only for children!
- “Hexenwasser” adventure park is a magic world to indulge all senses with many things to see and to do. Immerse yourself in this enchanting realm, which provides a fabulous experience for both adults and children – at a competitive family rate.
- Please click here for more information